[KDE/Mac] first krita 3.0 pre-alpha app bundle

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 18 07:23:50 UTC 2016

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016, Samuel Gaist wrote:

> I know that Qt 5.6 compiles with an SDK as old as 10.8 (we've ensured that with Thiago Maciera and Jake Petroules) but I can't confirm for 10.7 as I don't remember the outcome of our IRC chat about that.

When I tried with 10.9, I got failures linking to the xtest framework. I haven't got the output here, I'm afraid.

Not a small script... I first build Qt after patching macdepployqt, then the dependencies, then Krita itself, then deploy. https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/KRITA/browse/master/3rdparty/README.md has the details, and y scripts are here: https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/KRITA/browse/master/osx

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org