[KDE/Mac] new year's resolution: opening files "the Mac way" (TM)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:57:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was experimenting with our 2 different approaches to implement this in kate4 yesterday. Somehow, after implementing KateApp::eventFilter() I kept seeing events being delivered to that function after commenting out the corresponding installEventFilter() call. That's with a KApplication::eventFilter() function in place, but non-virtual so it should be called instead of KateApp::eventFilter when that function is not installed.

Have you checked whether `installEventFilter(this)` is redundant?

Cheers,
René