[KDE/Mac] [OS X] adding a link module to all KF5 targets

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:34:51 UTC 2015

In fact, let me ask a different question: is there a KF5 framework that is guaranteed to be linked to by all KF5 applications that have reason (or are likely) to query QStandardPaths for locations?
That would probably provide the cleanest and easiest solution to my quest: that framework could be patched (on OS X or for MacPorts/Fink/...) to activate the QSP mode switch. (And that could be either using an instance of the dedicated class I described, or using an OS X framework initialisation routine.)