[KDE/Mac] Another round of success

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:12:05 UTC 2015

On Tuesday May 26 2015 17:23:53 Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> Looked at refurbished macbooks and such and they also seemed to be
> priced higher than their newer counterparts somehow.

The refurb store has always been considered to be a source for good deals, but recent Macs have also never been cheap. (And I've never seen anything of interest to me in the local refurb store here in France.)
It's possible that the older hardware with its upgradability has become more sought after, with demand driving up prices to beyond what a new Mac costs.