[KDE/Mac] Another round of success

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue May 26 23:23:53 UTC 2015

A quick look at the apple website shows a refurbished Mac Mini starts
at 899, while a new one starts at 599 (no clue why either, the older
ones are slower...) Just after christmas I picked up a mac mini at the
local apple reseller for around $500, I got the "old" model because I
am able to upgrade the ram that way (and did). With the newer model
you are stuck with as much as you get when you buy the machine.

Looked at refurbished macbooks and such and they also seemed to be
priced higher than their newer counterparts somehow.

BR,
Jeremy