[KDE/Mac] "mac" style and wrong layout under Qt5/KF5?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jan 19 21:45:45 UTC 2015

On 19 Jan 2015, at 22:29 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Qt5 has a new default style called Fusion (also available for Qt4), which looks rather like Breeze.

Yes, it does. It uses another icon for the tab closing button and renders checkboxes differently.

> You can easily identify QtCurve under Qt5 though, there's something funny about certain bitmaps
> that are used for 3d radio buttons. Also, Breeze uses checkboxes that are inked in completely and
> are completely flat.

Well, I can’t differentiate between QtCurve, Breeze and CDE. They all look the same…
Perhaps that’s some fallback theme and none of the 3 styles after all?! How can I check what gets
really set as the style for a certain app?