[KDE/Mac] "mac" style and wrong layout under Qt5/KF5?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:29:28 UTC 2015

On Monday January 19 2015 22:12:47 Marko Käning wrote:

> Yes. That’s at least what I hope gets used, as I installed projects qtcurve and breeze
> on the OSX/CI system. I haven’t tried to remove them and check whether something internal
> of Qt5 is being used though...

Qt5 has a new default style called Fusion (also available for Qt4), which looks rather like Breeze.
You can easily identify QtCurve under Qt5 though, there's something funny about certain bitmaps that are used for 3d radio buttons.
Also, Breeze uses checkboxes that are inked in completely and are completely flat.