[KDE/Mac] "mac" style and wrong layout under Qt5/KF5?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:45:09 UTC 2015

On Monday January 19 2015 22:45:45 Marko Käning wrote:

> Well, I can’t differentiate between QtCurve, Breeze and CDE. They all look the same…
> Perhaps that’s some fallback theme and none of the 3 styles after all?! How can I check what gets
> really set as the style for a certain app?

you could look at the files it has open in the Activity Monitor. You can also check if the themes get loaded with one of Qt's own bundled applications, e.g.

qdbusviewer.app/Contents/MacOS/qdbusviewer -style=Fusion
qdbusviewer.app/Contents/MacOS/qdbusviewer -style=QtCurve
qdbusviewer.app/Contents/MacOS/qdbusviewer -style=Breeze

NB: when I ask for CDE I get QtCurve ...