[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: plasma-mediacenter fails to build on branch master

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Feb 14 15:01:02 UTC 2015

Hi Bushan,

I am trying to build PMC once again on OSX/CI and after disabling coverage and
changing config/base/kf5-qt5:
---
+#extragear/multimedia/plasma-mediacenter: general/mockcpp
+extragear/multimedia/plasma-mediacenter: -kde/workspace/baloo
---

...I end up with this:
---
Building CXX object libs/mediacenter/plugin/CMakeFiles/mediacenterplugin.dir/qmlaccess.cpp.o
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/plasma-mediacenter/mediasources/filesystemsearch/filesystemsearchmediasource.cpp:24:10: fatal error: 'KMimeType' file not found
#include <KMimeType>
         ^
Linking CXX executable mediasourcesloadertest.app/Contents/MacOS/mediasourcesloadertest
[ 96%] Building CXX object browsingbackends/metadatapicturebackend/CMakeFiles/pmc_metadatapicturebackend.dir/metadatapicturebackend.cpp.o
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [mediasources/filesystemsearch/CMakeFiles/pmc_filesystemsearch.dir/filesystemsearchmediasource.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [mediasources/filesystemsearch/CMakeFiles/pmc_filesystemsearch.dir/all] Error 2
---

Hmmm, this doesn’t happen on Linux/CI [1], which makes me wonder whether this is
on an OSX-only code path again OR caused by me removing baloo from PMC’s deps...

If it is due to the latter, I figure that PMC should make baloo a REQUIRED dep.

   Yet, I’d appreciate if one could run PMC without baloo, as this
   is on OSX an unneeded duplication of functionality as of now.

But since KMimeType is from kdelibs4support I guess that this must have another
reason. I hope you can help.

[1] http://build.kde.org/view/FAILED/job/plasma-mediacenter_master_qt5/307/console