[KDE/Mac] Trouble applying QSP patch from Qt's codereview

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Feb 14 12:48:00 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy,

On 14 Feb 2015, at 13:36 , Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> Where are you getting Qt 5.4.1 from? a tarball? A git clone? If git, how did you get 5.4.1, just git checkout -b 5.4.1 origin/5.4.1 in qt5 itself? Did you forget git submodule update --recursive possibly? I ask because Qt 5.4 qtbase should have the .mm file, maybe qtbase submodule is still on 5.3 or something.

as I said, I am using the Ben’s Python CI scripts which are being used by Jenkins.

These check out the git repository and do all the magic for me. I don’t have any
influence there - see the last command in [1].

The only thing I can do is to change the CI system’s qt5 project config and supply
my own local patches.

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDEProblems/KDEMacPortsCI/Status#PrepareenvironmentforQt5build