[KDE/Mac] Trouble applying QSP patch from Qt's codereview

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sat Feb 14 12:36:40 UTC 2015

Marko,

Where are you getting Qt 5.4.1 from? a tarball? A git clone? If git, how
did you get 5.4.1, just git checkout -b 5.4.1 origin/5.4.1 in qt5 itself?
Did you forget git submodule update --recursive possibly? I ask because Qt
5.4 qtbase should have the .mm file, maybe qtbase submodule is still on 5.3
or something.