[KDE/Mac] Kate's status on OSX?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Feb 12 19:45:04 UTC 2015

Hi Nicolas,

good to know that you were able to bring KF5 to life on OSX via Homebrew!

As already mentioned by the others there was also some talk about Kate in
the last while on KDE-MAC. Herewith I just want to point you to my findings
which I posted about in December [1].

There is also a screenshot in there and I wonder whether you see something
similar on your Homebrewish installation.

I still see kate crashing on the OSX/CI system. :-(

Yes, and I also do not see any icons due to the QSP issue mentioned.

Let’s stay in touch!

[1] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mac/2014-December/002625.html