[KDE/Mac] Slowdown :)

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Sep 14 08:12:04 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

On 14 Sep 2014, at 09:32 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree.  There is no need to bust a gut over Frameworks/KF5
> for Apple OS X.  Slow and steady is the pace.  This is a long
> distance race… :-)

I DID work on it yesterday once again for many hours... :(
I must change that today, eventually. :(

> But before you go, did you finally succeed in building Bovo?

Ian, as I responded to Albert’s reply, I did not receive any email
from you directly and I am not subscribed to the kdegames list, yet.
Should I?

	Please resend your emails to me, Ian!

BUT, I had responded to a libkdegames/bovo-related on Sep 11th &
12th! Have  you perhaps missed my replies for some reason? Here they
are again.