[KDE/Mac] Review Request 119844: [OS X] backend improvements for kwallet/Keychain integration

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Sep 5 19:08:37 UTC 2014

Hi René,

On 05 Sep 2014, at 20:52 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see anything (ok, any port called) krazy in MacPorts, and to be very blunt about it, I'm not going to create a port for it for just a matter of (so subtle) whitespace differences …

I get your point. You’re right. That’s a tool only available on Linux, I am afraid.

OK then, please upload your final version then and I’ll commit it, if you think it is ripe enough. (I thought you’re still having issues though with open keychains although they should have timed out in kmail...)

> Fortunately I've noticed there seems to be no hard enforcement of a strict layout dogma, so there's still hope :))

Good.

> (More seriously, I've been wondering why it seems to be impossible in KDevelop to define a single layout style (and project root directory, and ...) that applies to all future projects/sessions, not just the one you're in ... but that's not the point here)

Oh, that would be nice to have, indeed.

(Qt-Creator has this feature. Very nice indeed.)