[KDE/Mac] Review Request 119844: [OS X] backend improvements for kwallet/Keychain integration

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:52:23 UTC 2014

On Friday September 05 2014 18:22:31 Marko Käning wrote:

> > >     Are whitespace changes like this introduced by running the sources through krazy and thus comply with the KDE coding style now?
> >
> > René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> >     No and I have no idea. This is part of a coding style that is (easily, quickly) readable to/by me ...
>
> Hmm... Well, I am afraid that's not accepted then. You need to run krazy on the sources and stick to the KDE coding style.

I don't see anything (ok, any port called) krazy in MacPorts, and to be very blunt about it, I'm not going to create a port for it for just a matter of (so subtle) whitespace differences ...

Fortunately I've noticed there seems to be no hard enforcement of a strict layout dogma, so there's still hope :))

(More seriously, I've been wondering why it seems to be impossible in KDevelop to define a single layout style (and project root directory, and ...) that applies to all future projects/sessions, not just the one you're in ... but that's not the point here)