[KDE/Mac] Success at last (sort of)

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu May 29 12:01:52 UTC 2014

Hi Marko,

On 29/05/2014, at 6:11 PM, Marko Käning wrote:
> On 29 May 2014, at 08:52 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
>> MacPorts tells me that the following ports are currently installed:
>> libalkimia @4.3.2_1 (active)
>> And I have CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH set to /opt/local:/usr
> That’s odd.
> Probably this is something to report to KMM’s developer mailing list, since
> I remember that David had introduced new CMake code just for libalkimia, just
> a few days ago!!!

Re building KMyMoney, I hard-coded the LibAlkimia location into the
CMakeLists.txt file, just as a workaround, and got KMM to build.

But then it crashed immediately because libphonon had a relative
path in the KMM executable file.  So what is Phonon doing in KMM?
Making noises like rustling banknotes?

I grepped every which way through the source code for KMM, but
there is no reference to Phonon anywhere.  If there was, I could
disable it somehow.  So how on earth does Phonon get loaded?

Cheers, Ian W.