[KDE/Mac] Repository for patches to fix KDE Problems on OS X

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 21:37:41 UTC 2014

On 29/06/2014, at 10:55 PM, Marko Käning wrote:
>> Tools like kdesrc-build and David Faure's cd/cs/cb setup were a great
>> asset in Linux versions of KDE - and still are I think.
>
> Yes, we definitely need to get this going on OSX. I am not up-to-date
> whether you have already documented on how to achieve this using MacPorts.

You must have been away when I sent my email of 13 June
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mac/2014-June/001094.html
Well it *was* Friday 13th… ;-)  Just unpack the attached .tgz file and
check the README… :-)

I think I will git-push that stuff to a new directory in osx-patches.

> I am in contact with PasNox via #kde-mac and since he wants to work on
> some kdelibs issue we'd need this kdesrc-build desperately! :)

Who is PasNox?  Google shows http://pasnox.tuxfamily.org/, Filipe from
Amiens, home of one of my favourite cathedrals.  Does he use Apple?

Cheers, Ian W.