[KDE/Mac] Repository for patches to fix KDE Problems on OS X

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sun Jun 29 12:55:19 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

> I do not see how that sort of thing could be done in MacPorts.

as suggested on macport-devel the introduction of a new variant debug_kde
could perhaps solve this issue.

> Tools like kdesrc-build and David Faure's cd/cs/cb setup were a great
> asset in Linux versions of KDE - and still are I think.

Yes, we definitely need to get this going on OSX. I am not up-to-date
whether you have already documented on how to achieve this using MacPorts.

I am in contact with PasNox via #kde-mac and since he wants to work on
some kdelibs issue we'd need this kdesrc-build desperately! :)