[KDE/Mac] Giving up on kdeinit4 and friends

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:04:25 UTC 2014

On Aug 31, 2014, at 13:08, Marko Käning wrote:

>> As an example, I recently came across crashes in kmail that I finally traced back
>> to a call to KMenu::addTitle on a menu belonging to the Mac style toplevel
>> application menubar.
>
> I guess posting a review request with your fix is probably the best way to handle
> this and get feedback?!

And that's impractical because I don't know if kdepim git/master is KDE4 or KF5, and if it's the latter, I can build it...
In fact, I think it's KF5 given the use of the QMenu::addSection function rather than KMenu::addTitle. Seems like my fix isn't going to be needed in future kmail versions. Except that QMenu::addSection on OS X only puts a separator in the menu, from what I observed, not the section title. But that's a different issue.