[KDE/Mac] Problem with akonadi_imap_resource and negative Timer events (10.9.4 KDE 4.13.3) !

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:22:15 UTC 2014

Hi René,

On 19/08/2014, at 6:58 PM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> (and to top it all off DrKonqi systematically throws me a 401 when submitting a report - which means I AM logged in …)

Curious.  Are you sure that's not 410?  I have found 410 in testing Dr K
after I took a while to write my report.  It probably cut my connection
and failed to re-establish it when I eventually tried to send the report,
because I did not have my cookies in the KCookieJar.

There is also another potential source of problems Ben Cooksley
warned me about.  Bugzilla changed all the software on bugs.kde.org
about a month ago and is now using "tokens" to remember a login,
instead of cookies and will use yet another approach in the next version.

FWICT so far, tokens are augmented cookies and seem to be remembered
by Firefox at least.

Cheers, Ian W.