[KDE/Mac] Problem with akonadi_imap_resource and negative Timer events (10.9.4 KDE 4.13.3) !

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:58:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

It sounds very likely that your issue is due to those negative timer events - it'd be a sign of proper programming in kontact to stop processing on that kind of event (which could easily lead to buffer under/overruns and other not-so-niceties).

Probably not related, but since you mention the imap_resource ... ever since updating to 4.13.97 (sic) in the Kubuntu 14.04 backports ppa I've been seeing progress percentages over 1000% in the akonadiconsole.
And so many "too many simultaneous imap connections" that I've just given up on akonadi imap and kmail :(
(and to top it all off DrKonqi systematically throws me a 401 when submitting a report - which means I AM logged in ...)

R.