[KDE/Mac] KDE 4.13

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:50:54 UTC 2014

On 27/04/2014, at 8:11 PM, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
>> Also, I would like to target the early bug-fix releases of 4.13 for cleanups
>> of KDE portability problems on Apple OS X. Would a -devel port be good?
>
> I guess so, but the effort to maintain devel ports or variants is very high and I can imagine that Nicolas doesn't want to invest that much time extra. He's got enough to do with the normal releases.

Maybe I used the wrong term.  I meant an early stable release of 4.13
with -devel or something else as a suffix, so that it would not be
automatically picked up by 'sudo port upgrade outdated', but would be
available for testing - with no guarantees.  I was not implying that it
should follow the master branch.

Cheers, Ian W.