[KDE/Mac] Randa Meetings 2014 and KDE-Mac

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Sat Apr 12 13:08:46 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 12. April 2014, 01.26:58 schrieb mk-lists at email.de:

Morning Marko

> The "KDE software problems on MacPorts” wiki page gets longer and longer…
>
> 	I am open to suggestions if anyone thinks I should split it up into
> separate pages.
>

> Mario, please check on what I wrote in the section "Continuous Integration
> of KDE software” stealing some of Ian’s words.

Sounds good. The Windows CI for KDE software is in a really early phase. I'd
say around the same phase as the Mac one. Changed a bit the wording.

> Perhaps I should limit the number of displayed tickets in section "Tickets
> for build system of KDE software (cmake)” or change the way they get
> displayed a la “Tickets for Qt4/KDE4 core-libraries"?

I adapted the "KDE" term on the two macports.org wiki pages and on:
http://community.kde.org/Mac

What about this techbase page, is this still ok?
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Mac_OS_X/MacPorts

Best regards
Mario