[KDE/Mac] Randa Meetings 2014 and KDE-Mac

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sat Apr 12 13:27:18 UTC 2014

Hi Mario,

On 12 Apr 2014, at 15:08 , Mario Fux <kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:
> Sounds good. The Windows CI for KDE software is in a really early phase. I'd
> say around the same phase as the Mac one. Changed a bit the wording.
I saw that. That was in line with what you pointed out earlier. Those pieces slipped my attention, though. :-)
Thanks that you took care of it.

> I adapted the "KDE" term on the two macports.org wiki pages and on:
> http://community.kde.org/Mac
I saw that too.
The 2nd link "Wiki page on macports.org about current problems with KDE software” leads to the same as the other one.
Looks like a copy and paste error.

> What about this techbase page, is this still ok?
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Mac_OS_X/MacPorts
I didn’t have a look in detail yet.