[KDE/Mac] Randa Meetings 2014 and KDE-Mac

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Fri Apr 11 23:26:58 UTC 2014

The "KDE software problems on MacPorts” wiki page gets longer and longer…

	I am open to suggestions if anyone thinks I should split it up into separate pages.

Mario, please check on what I wrote in the section "Continuous Integration of KDE software” stealing some of Ian’s words.

Perhaps I should limit the number of displayed tickets in section "Tickets for build system of KDE software (cmake)” or change the way they get displayed a la “Tickets for Qt4/KDE4 core-libraries"?