[KDE/Mac] Packaging up KDE4 for Tiger almost done.

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:44:23 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Big O <illogical1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> @iggy Oh, and the qt4-mac portfile now has a qtcopy variant. The
> variant includes a bunch of patches to qt from kde.
>  It also includes a fix for a crash on drag (0242 ) error which really
> should get added to the qt4-mac Portfile asap until 4.4.2 is released.
> Which reminds me, I should report that to the macports qt port
> maintainer.

That would be me (well, co-maintainer).  Is there any reason the patches
from the qtcopy variant shouldn't just simply go into the main portfile?
If they're fixing problems I think I'd want them there.  What do the other
patches do? (Note, I haven't had a chance to peruse them myself so it's
possible the answer to my question might be patently obvious.)

I don't have commit access to the macports repository, so I'll need to
open a ticket, attach a patch to it, and then ask someone who does
to apply it to the qt4-mac portfile.  (Or, anyone else can open a ticket
and attach the patch and I'll sign off on it.)

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace

--
Tanner Lovelace