[KDE/Mac] MacPorts update

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:34:28 CEST 2008

Brian,

I had synced right before that task.  Between now and then I have
manually installed qt4-mac and then uninstalled it.  So all its
dependencies are already installed.  However, I have attached the
output of the command 'sudo port -d install kdesdk4 2>&1 | tee
kdesdk4-debug-output | less'.  It appears to search for qt4-mac and
finds the port file, but it's not building it.  In the meantime, it
looks like manually installing qt4-mac is the way to go, so I'll be
moving along with that.  n.b. The same error also occurs for me when
building kdelibs and kdebase off of the 4.1-svn repository.

--Greg