[KDE/Mac] MacPorts update

Brian Jackson iggy at theiggy.com
Wed Sep 3 21:00:45 CEST 2008

The rsync://theiggy.com/ports/4.1-svn repo is the only one I've got
(mostly) working so far.

kdesdk4 has an explicit dependency on qt4-mac, so it should be pulling
it in itself (not to mention kdelibs and kdebase)

Can you run port with -d to see if it tells you anything useful.

Also, make sure you are running "sudo port sync" pretty often since
I've been changing things a lot.