[KDE/Mac] MacPorts update

Brian Jackson iggy at theiggy.com
Thu Sep 4 16:24:16 CEST 2008

What version of OS X are you running? What version of macports?

I really don't know what could be going wrong. I didn't have any
problems that weren't my own fault when I was installing. I even did a
rm -rf /opt and completely started over with a fresh macports. Can you
send me kdesdk4-debug-output log file?