[KDE/Mac] macports portfiles updated

Brian Jackson iggy at theiggy.com
Thu Aug 14 18:05:21 CEST 2008

I never got word back on putting things in kde-mac's svn. I got tired of
asking and waiting and having to juggle copies around because they weren't
under version control, so I just stuck them up on github. It seemed like a
good idea. For those people with git, they can easily switch back and forth.
For those without, they can click the autogenerated tarball link on github.

--Iggy