[KDE/Mac] macports portfiles updated

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 19:37:35 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Brian Jackson <iggy at theiggy.com> wrote:
> I never got word back on putting things in kde-mac's svn. I got tired of
> asking and waiting and having to juggle copies around because they weren't
> under version control, so I just stuck them up on github. It seemed like a
> good idea. For those people with git, they can easily switch back and forth.
> For those without, they can click the autogenerated tarball link on github.
>
> --Iggy

Sorry, I can add them to the kde-mac svn for you.  I had original asked if
they should be in the main trunk or a separate directory just for the ports
but hadn't heard back from that.

If you want, I'll see about pulling them from git and adding them to the kde-mac
svn (assuming Ben doesn't have any problem with that) later tonight.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace

--
Tanner Lovelace