[kde-linux] "The name org.kde.kded was not provided by any .service files"

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Aug 2 06:03:23 UTC 2013

James Tyrer posted on Thu, 01 Aug 2013 21:12:11 -0700 as excerpted:

> {The path for Exec needs to be adjusted for your system}
>
> This seems to work OK.

Interesting, because as I said I have no such file here.

But as my kde install is fairly light, it might be that I simply don't
have whatever components installed that require it, and kded continues to
work without it if those components aren't used.