[kde-linux] Non-functional KDE 4.6 in openSUSE 11.4

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 03:08:23 UTC 2011

On 2011/11/20 14:18 (GMT-0800) FrankK composed:

> Let me try top posting here to see if it is a lesser
> sin than the ".seg". Apparently when I try to post
> under the message I'm replying to, I'm continuing the
> original message! maya maxima coulpa!

It's a worse sin, and you've _still_ failed to perform an important part of
politely responding to an email message, to wit, to delete irrelevant
portions of quoted material. Without doing this you leave multiple copies of
list footers, plus the .sig, as follows (note I've pre-deleted my own .sig
for this one time only, including only what you quoted):
words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living
Translation)

Felix Miata  ***   http://fm.no-ip.com/