[kde-linux] KOrganizer

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Sep 16 02:12:17 UTC 2010

  On 09/15/10 16:21, Duncan wrote:
<SNIP>
> So what you should be building (unless you are deliberately playing with
> the beta) is kde 4.5.1, except for all of kdepim, which should be 4.4.6.
Yes, Duncan, I am trying the 4.5.1 Beta and trying to run down
problems.  If I have too much trouble, I can always down grade KDEPIM to
the 4.4.6.

It would be interesting to know where these things are announced as
there is nothing in the README file, nothing at http://pim.kde.org/, and
http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.5.1.php -- I am puzzled.

Do you think that the failure to find the Calendar file is a bug worth
reporting?

I did have an issue with 4.5.0 that the KAlarm icon wasn't in the System
Tray, but that seems to have been fixed.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch