[kde-linux] KOrganizer

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:06:51 UTC 2010

On Thursday 16 September 2010 00:21:35 Duncan wrote:

> I know you're a dev and I sincerely thank you for your work, but could you
> please turn off the HTML?  It's terribly annoying!

Bah, how'd that get turned on again???  Not a fan of it myself.  It's a
problem I have with how KMail works in 4.4, if you occasionally have to turn
it on for composing some mails, the only way I can find to turn it off is to
compose and close another email, and if you forget to turn it off you're
suddenly spamming everyone with html.  It has apparently been improved in 4.5
so we'll see if there's an easy option to always prefer plain text.

John.