[kde-linux] Help needed: KAuth and SystemSettings.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 15:09:18 UTC 2010

Anne Wilson posted on Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:35:58 +0000 as excerpted:

> FWIW, I have always said that I prefer to be a goat
> rather than a sheep ;-)

Being that (the perhaps gender confused) Larry the Cow is a Gentoo
mascot...

Mooo!

=:^)

(Actually, I prefer the little flying saucer guy, myself.  Larry's not so
much my style.  But of course aliens are even /further/ out of the norm,
thus the term "alien"...  And as for me, I've been known to consider the
label "normal" to be an insult, so... maybe the saucer guy alien is the
appropriate mascot for me to be identifying with, after all! =:^)