[kde-linux] KDE make file system busy

lars.koraeus at gmail.com lars.koraeus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:57:14 UTC 2010

Thanks Kevin.

Yes I also saw that some basic KDE processes are using the home directory but
all apps and widgets do use the Document path as working directory.

This is only a problem if you for some reason need to do something with your
Document folder/link. My work around now is to change the Document path to the
home dir.

Yes I will file a bug report on this.

/Lars