[kde-linux] Locking widgets doesn't work correctly

Abos Undso abosundso at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 1 15:17:50 UTC 2009

I had tried that already. The result is that after restarting the
desktop, the panel is messed up and the file plasma-desktop-appletsrc is
recreated with the default panel layout. If then I replace the new one
with the previously saved one, it is not taken into consideration unless
I restart the desktop which jumbles up the icons as usual.
Maybe my personalization went too far with the spaces and all that?
Thanks,
Connie