[kde-linux] Locking widgets doesn't work correctly

Abos Undso abosundso at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 1 09:47:00 UTC 2009

Thanks for your advices.
I tried both, using killall and kquitapp, but the effect is always the
same: after restarting the plasma-desktop, the icons in the panel are
mingled again and the space bars have changed size :-(
I even removed the write-permissions to the plasma-desktop-appletsrc
file, which seems to be responsible for the panel configuration, before
restarting the desktop, but it got modified anyway.
FYI: I use the Mandriva 2009 Spring distribution and, contrary to what I
wrote by mistake earlier, I have kde 4.3 installed.
When I start the desktop through the konsole, I get the log messages. If
it could help anything to analyse them, I can post them here. Let me know.
Thanks again,
Connie