[kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?

jim jimtrish at att.net
Tue Oct 27 15:55:42 UTC 2009

I just encountered this last nite. It may be related to
earlier postings on various KDE 4.x print problems, or
it may be specific to Okular.
When attempting to print a 10.6"x7.6" PNG or EPS file using Okular,
it is consistently printed in 'portrait' mode, even after
selecting 'landscape' mode in the 'Printer-Properties' dialog.
I tried rotating the image 90 deg in Okular and printing
in  'portrait' mode, but the output image was still aligned
across the page. This, of course, truncates about 1/5 of the image.

I gave up trying to get it printed with Qkular.
Regards,
Jim Phelps