[kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:15:04 UTC 2009

Kevin Krammer wrote:

> Strange, the test report in your first mail says this:
>
> File content of '/home/dale/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc':
>
> The file will be created (using the defaults inside the application) if it
> doesn't exist when Akonadi server starts.
> However, since akonadictl crashes, it might not get that far.
>
> Still strange that your test report reports values from a file that isn't
> there :)
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

This is weird.  I looked for this file the other day and it was not
there.  It is now tho.

root at smoker / # ls /home/dale/.config/akonadi/
total 8
drwxr-xr-x  2 dale users 112 Oct 10 14:36 .
drwx------ 11 dale users 360 Oct  9 14:25 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 dale users 156 Oct 10 14:36 akonadiserverrc
-rw-r--r--  1 dale users  26 Oct 10 14:36 akonadiserverrc~
root at smoker / # cat /home/dale/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc
[%General]
Driver=QSQLITE
[QMYSQL]
Name=akonadi_jedd
User=akonadi_jedd
Password=secret
Options=
ServerPath=/usr/sbin/mysqld
StartServer=false
Host=localhost
root at smoker / #

Heck, it has a current one and a old one.  I guess me poking around made
it create one and it didn't like it so it created another one.

This is weird.  < Dale scratches his head >

Dale

:-)  :-)