[kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:55:29 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 November 2009 10:02:02 Dale wrote:
> It "claims" it has KDE 3.5 as well as KDE 4.

It did have, but do remember that KDE4 is likely to be 4.0 - and you will have
problems.  I used 4.0 from its release, but that's because I wanted to help in
bug-squashing and documentation.  It certainly isn't a user release.  What's
more, as things have developed and lessons learned, anything you see in 4.0
may not be the same in 4.3, much less 4.4, the next release.