[kde-linux] Deleting the Selection

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Fri Jul 10 16:06:41 UTC 2009

In <200907101136.32935.cannewilson at googlemail.com>, Anne Wilson wrote:
>On Wednesday 08 July 2009 23:08:14 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>> B. 1. Start konqueror.
>>    2. Navigate to a page with at least one image.
>>    3. Right-click an image.
>>    4. Get ready to look fast again.
>>    5. Choose "Save Image As..." from the pop-up menu.
>
>There is no such option in the right-click menu in my konqueror.  Did you
>really mean in konqueror?

Yes.  I'm looking at <http://ww.google.com/> in my konqueror right now.  If
I right-click the google banner I get a pop-up with 4 sections.  The first
section has "Open in New Window" and "Open in New Tab".  The second section
starts with "Bookmark This Link", has 1 other entry, and ends with "Copy
Link Address".  The third section starts with "Open With >", has 5 entries,
contains "Save Image As...", has 4 more entries, and ends with "Block Images
From www.google.com".

That's on openSUSE 11.1 (as a base).

>The only thing that I can think of is to wonder whether the keyboard auto-
>repeat speed is causing your problems.

I can reproduce the error without having a keyboard plugged in.  (Although,
not right now as I'm using my laptop which has a built-in keyboard.)
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))