[kde-linux] update notifier

paul s kde-linux.mail.kde.org at queuemail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:49:50 UTC 2009

what i've noticed in System Settings --> Notifications --> System
Notifications --> KPackaageKit is that the sound is checked yet there
are no sound files in the rpm, perhaps something fails here?

also the info icon is checked but is that sticky or something? maybe it
just disappears once the notification event ends...

also do you have kpackagekit-smart-icon running in the background?

i just started that now and will see if anything changes on the next set
of updates...