[kde-linux] In KDE4, to set a different background for each of the multiple desktops

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Dec 24 11:27:07 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Thursday 24 December 2009 at 6:20 am, Anne Wilson penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] In KDE4, to set a different background for each of the multiple desktops"

> I seriously hope no-one expects to get anything useful or helpful
> from this thread, because most people capable of helping have long
> stopped reading it.

Hi Anne,

You're exactly right.  I haven't /dev/null'd Stan yet but I'm very
close.  I enjoy reading constructive criticism but pompous whining I
can do without.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)