[kde-linux] In KDE4, to set a different background for each of the multiple desktops

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:20:47 UTC 2009

On Thursday 24 December 2009 10:35:51 Stan Goodman wrote:
> It's called criticism. It's the convenient way to let the development team
> know that they have gone off the rails, if not completely off their
> trolley. Discussion does not have to be limited to "How do I ....".

It might have been useful, once upon a time, but the developers have had two
years of people complaining that they can't be bothered to learn the new ways.
When people have made genuine constructive criticism it has been heard and
acted upon.  There are several major examples of this.  They have been talked
about here and elsewhere, and no, I'm not going to repeat them.

I seriously hope no-one expects to get anything useful or helpful from this
thread, because most people capable of helping have long stopped reading it.

KDE Community Working Group