[kde-linux] Kicker, Konqueror in strike

Sorin Schwimmer sxn02 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 17:59:26 UTC 2008

Hello again,

Things are getting ugly. Yesterday I tried to sketch something with KolourPaint, and by the end, I asked it to save my work. I selected the target directory, the format, the file name, pressed <enter> and the application closed, loosing all my work. I didn't realised at first what happened, so I was surprised not to find my file anywhere. Checking with KolourPaint again, I couldn't find it in recent files, but I noticed that the canvas resizing was remembered. I did my work again, and failed to save in the same way.

So, what can I do?

Thanks for advice
SxN

PS I re-subscribed. I'm curious to see how the mail goes through...