[kde-linux] Kicker, Konqueror in strike

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Sun May 4 14:29:03 UTC 2008

On Sunday 04 May 2008 05:44, Sorin Schwimmer wrote:
> Problem #2 - using the subscription: I am already subscribed, have a
> username and password and receive a monthly reminder about them. Question
> is, how to use them? Where do I log in?
No log in, it is just mail.
Normally you only have to post your mail to kde-linux at kde.org
but...
Kevin said : *Not with that email address you are posting from.*
Perhaps your problem is that you subscribed under one email address and try to
post from another. You may then want either to use the first address for
posting or unsubscribe from it, then resubscribe from the other address.

HTH	Perry
--
BOFH excuse #162: bugs in the RAID