[kde-linux] Thanks

Dave Childs wireaddict at operamail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:26:33 UTC 2008

Thanks, Dick & Perry, for your help; my scanner-printer image scaling crisis is resolved!  Reducing the Kooka scanner resolution setting from the default setting of 300 to about 160 helped immensely. So did the 'fit image to page size' option from the 'image properties' tab in the print dialog box.

Perry's reply begs some other newbie questions, though: I can't find Konq(ueror), Gwenview or Gimp using the 'find' function.  Are these programs native in Xandros (v4.1)?  If so, how can I access them?  Thanks.

Dave