[kde-linux] Desktop switching (was: Seriously broken under Gentoo)

Nils Schlupp nils.schlupp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:47:42 UTC 2008

The problem with the desktops is that if you look at your little pager on the
taskbar, you see they are tiled in a 2x2.
+---+---+
| 1  |  2 |
+---+---+
| 3  |  4 |
+---+---+

if you go right on 4, you happen to come back to 3...  the way i fixed it was
to have the pager show them all in one row, then it goes just right.

Nils